donderdag 28 juli 2016

Precious things

Hi guys

Today I want to share with you my favorite and most valued jewelry. I don't wear a lot of jewelry but I have a few items that I can't do without. Most of them have sentimental value and others I just really like.

The first one I wanted to show you is a bracelet with a little backstory. Last year when I was here with my boyfriend, we were walking around the market and at the very end there was this guy who was making bracelets himself. You could choose your inscription and he would make it. I really liked what he was doing and wanted one for myself, but I ended up with nothing. Off course I had hard feelings about that decision. So this year I wanted to buy one. The whole walk towards his place I was getting excited. Once we got to the place where he was last year, he wasn't there. I was really disappointed but I had to get over it.
Today we went to an other market in Nyons and little did I know, suddenly I saw him sitting there in the corner making bracelets. I was beyond happy.
The description is special to me because it resembles the bond between me and my boyfriend.

The second thing I want to show you are a few bracelets I never take off. The three braided in the middle are memories from places I went to or gifts from other people. The frist bracelet is for good luck and the last worn out little piece of string, is from an exchange student who stayed at my boyfriends' parents place. There are three knots in it and each knot resembles one wish. When it gets broken, my wishes will come true.


This watch I got from a good friend of my mum and me. I was looking for a watch already a long time. He surprised me with this gorgeous watch from Daniel Wellington for my birthday. I got this for my fifteenth birthday and I haven't taken it off ever since.

This ring is probably the most valuable and precious thing I have. I got this from my grandmother and this was a gift from her husband for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. Because it had so much emotional value for her, me getting it was a really big deal. The bond I have with her is very special and I respect her a lot. She would do anything for me and I would do anything for her. That's why I value this so much.

Hope you liked it

Kisses

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten